We’ve seen the network’s new fall and midseason pilots, and while they’re not for review (things often change drastically before the shows are set to premiere), we do want to share our first reactions with you.
There are 11 new scripted shows coming to NBC — the good (Ryan Murphy, please don’t mess up “The New Normal”), the bad (“1600 Penn,” you disappoint us!) and the stay-away-from-this-one-at-all-costs (why, “Animal Practice,” why?) — and plenty of varying opinions from HuffPost TV staff Mo Ryan, Maggie Furlong, Jaimie Etkin, Chris Harnick, Alex Moaba, Leigh Weingus and Laura Prudom.
Here’s how we broke them down:
- Watch It: Awesome show, can’t wait for more
- Skip It: It’s either horrible or just totally not their thing
- DVR It: There’s potential, will give it a second chance
We started with “Animal Practice.” It wasn’t pretty, despite Crystal the Monkey.
Maureen Ryan: Skip It
MY EYES! MY EYES! Make me not have seen this!
#animal practice #tv #television #nbc #crystal the monkey #revolution #new normal #anne heche #save me #ryan murphy #ellen barkin #1600 penn #josh gad #justin kirk #chicago fire #taylor kinney #jesse spencer #go on #matthew perry #guys with kids #jimmy fallon #do no harm #infamous #next caller #dane cook
- fanboy-with-aspergers likes this
- riss27 likes this
- inspectorspacetimeywimey reblogged this from crazy-not-to
- alternageek reblogged this from huffingtonpost
- alternageek likes this
- straynotions likes this
- sonotorious-so-infamous likes this
- stickyvalentine likes this
- treyfla likes this
- crazy-not-to reblogged this from huffingtonpost
- huffingtonpost reblogged this from huffposttv
- crc483 reblogged this from huffposttv
- ladydeentertainmentdaily reblogged this from huffposttv and added:
- justtracey likes this
- tvdotcom likes this
- betterdaughter likes this
- laughspin likes this
- ggg-image reblogged this from huffposttv
- petitepowerhouse likes this
- joeydeangelis likes this
- huffingtonpost likes this
- huffposttv posted this