We’ve seen Fox’s new fall and midseason pilots, and while they’re not for review (things often change drastically before the shows are set to premiere), we do want to share our first reactions with you.
There are four new scripted shows coming to Fox that were ready to preview — the good (holy hell, “The Following”), the questionable (we can’t believe they’re calling a show “The Mob Doctor”) and the we-totally-want-to-be-BFFs-with-Mindy Kaling — and HuffPost TV staff Maureen Ryan, Maggie Furlong, Jaimie Etkin, Chris Harnick, Alex Moaba, Leigh Weingus and Laura Prudom had plenty of varying opinions.
- chikkenboi likes this
- rachelmariemerritt-5 reblogged this from rachelmariemerritt2 and added:
- rachelmariemerritt-5 likes this
- rachelmariemerritt2 reblogged this from huffposttv and added:
- rachelmariemerritt2 likes this
- amtorresc21 likes this
- canadianteenagepopstar likes this
- joeydeangelis likes this
- weareallmissing likes this
- knightriderradio reblogged this from huffposttv
- historyiswritten reblogged this from huffposttv
- go-andy reblogged this from huffposttv
- chrisharnick likes this
- huffposttv posted this